Rocky Mountain Woodcrafts manufactures high quality, affordable wooden dollhouse kits made in Colorado, USA.
We have been manufacturing our kits since 1986.
Our wooden dollhouse kits use the finest Baltic Birch Plywood construction. We use MDF very sparingly. All parts are machined using conventional woodworking equipment such as table saws and routers. We create these houses one at a time and we are devoted to quality.
Trims supplied in our dollhouse kits are of the finest material. No die-crunched parts included. Clear, kiln dried pine and laser cut trims are included with several of our kits.
Smooth exterior walls allow you the flexibility to apply any finish you desire, from siding to brick or just painted. Your local Brick and Mortar store carries a wide variety of finishing components for finishing our "shell" kits as well as a great amount of knowledge for guiding you in the completion of your dollhouse kit.
We are a wholesaler only, and our kits can be found in the following stores:
- Fingertip Fantasies in Aston, Pennsylvania
- Happily Ever After in Ashburn, Virginia
- Huntley House in Riverbank, California
- Lilliput Dollhouse & Miniatures in Fairport, New York
- Lynlott Miniatures in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- The Miniature Cellar in Chesterland, Ohio
- Miniature Designs in Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Miniature Memories in Tucson, Arizona
- Norm's Dollhouse in Centennial, Colorado
- On a Smaller Scale in Billings, Montana
Please take a moment to take a look around our website and see the difference quality makes, and then visit any of the stores listed above to bring home your very own Rocky Mountain Woodcrafts kit!